New achievement to add to Al-Ahly Sabbour track record through the launch of the 2nd phase of KEEVA and expectations of EGP 1bn. Sales of the project. Offering high-end services and global brands from various countries around the world at KEEVA.
Al Ahly Sabbour, a leading developer in Egypt’s real estate market, announced the launch of phase II of their project KEEVA its latest endeavor in 6th of October City in partnership with the New Urban Communities Authority ( NUCA ( during a press conference held at the Four Seasons Hotel, Nile Plaza.
With the presence of Al Ahly Sabbour Chief Executive Officer, Eng. Ahmed Sabbour, Vice CEO Eng Emad George, and Vice CEO Mr Tamer Erfan. Spread across 144 acres, expected for delivery by the end of 2023, KEEVA will see a total of EGP 5 billion in investment of which the second phase has 200 units in addition to the commercial area and expected sales of 1 billion EGP. The project’s first phase delivery is expected to be during the last quarter of 2023.
Through KEEVA’s iconic design, in addition to its variety of amenities – commercial, servicing, and entertainment, Al Ahly Sabbour aims for KEEVA to be a modern model project to set new standards for all new and modern real estate projects. KEEVA introduces commercial area chains from Dubai and Beirut.
Eng. Ahmed Sabbour, CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour, expressed his enthusiasm for launching KEEVA phase II during the conference, saying: “Al Ahly Sabbour keeps confirming its innovative ability with high-quality real estate projects that present our residents with a unique way of life that brings leisure, modern and luxury together, and KEEVA is no different, developed to provide a new dimension of residential real estate in this area, stands as another step in our journey towards expanding across West Cairo. With great care to every detail, we ensured that KEEVA has a sufficient variety of amenities and facilities, in addition to its set of unique entertainment making this projects ideal for families seeking tranquility, comfort, and security.”
KEEVA is designed design that combines classic and contemporary architecture, the project is comprised of multi-storied, low altitude buildings (G+2) where all units have a front view. Moreover, the efficient master plan is designed to employ a concept called “Biophillic Design” where natural elements are in harmony with and integrated in buildings.
This is exhibited through large glass facades that invite sunlight and greenery from the outside in, providing a comfortable and serene environment. Moreover, 18% of the project’s area has been allocated to buildings’ footprint, while green spaces, gardens, water features, entertainment areas and roads take up 82%.
Engineer Emad George, the Vice CEO of Al Ahly Sabbour said: “The second phase launch of KEEVA is right on schedule according to a very detailed and well-rounded plan put by the company to ensure the project’s plan stays in harmony and on time. We were able to finish the marketing for the first phase of KEEVA with sales of EGP 1.5 bn, and phase II includes 200 units in addition to the commercial area, with expected sales of 1 billion EGP. We already invested EGP 600 million on construction during 2021.”
Strategically located in 6th of October City, KEEVA overlooks South Dahshour Road, is 2 minutes away from 26th of July Corridor, and around 8 minutes away from Mall of Egypt. The project, which will be delivered over 4 phases, offers a total of 1138 units; villas start at 260 m2 and 360 m2, townhouses stand between 225 m2 and 265 m2, while residence apartment sizes range between 120 m2 and 190 m2. 18% of the project’s total area is for construction while the remaining 82% is dedicated to green open spaces, gardens, lakes, entertainment centers, and roads.
Since its establishment, Al Ahly Sabbour has been determined to provide customers with the best and latest real estate has to offer. KEEVA is another milestone in its 26 years-long journey filled with illustrious achievements.
During that time, the company managed to develop 62 projects covering 12 million square meters across areas that are attractive for investments in real estate residential, commercial, tourism, and sports clubs that are housed by more than 38,000 family; among its latest tremendous endeavors is The City of Odyssia in partnership with El Mostakbel For Urben New Capital Development, Green Square in partnership with the Dar Al-Maali of Saudi Arabia, L’Avenir and Aria in partnership with the Kuwaiti Manazel, all in Mostakbal City.
The company’s North Coast presence is exhibited in Amwaj as well as the GAIA resort, while the next phase will see Al Ahly Sabbour seeking opportunities to expand in New Alamein, The New Administrative Capital, October, Upper Egypt, and Delta.